Windows AC Repair in Mumbai
Window air conditioners are the most common type of air conditioning units. It is also the most cost-effective solution of the microclimate problem, though it's the oldest one. One unit combines all the elements: compressor, heat exchanger and fan. To choose the right window air conditioner, to define the most appropriate type of device, the manufacturer, and consider all the requirements, moreover to have the quality meeting the price, you should consult a specialist. Though, you can find the optimal solution by yourself, having taken a rapid glance at your house.
Today, window air conditioners are becoming less popular then wall split-systems. And it happens for several reasons. These air conditioning systems are indeed, much noisier than split-systems and they significantly reduce the daylight area. But, besides some disadvantages, window air conditioners have decided advantages. The main advantage is reasonable price. Another important factor is easiness in installation and relatively small amount of Freon in the system. Modern device models provide intensive ventilation and air conditioning, and are characterized by economical operation.
The Advantages of window air conditioning units:
- They are cheap.
- Sometimes provide partial ventilation.
- No installation required.
- Easy transportation from place to place.
- Suitable for apartments, summer cottages and offices.
- Window air conditioner can be easily installed in a shop on wheels.
- Another important advantage is long lifetime: window air conditioners seldom get to a service center, mostly after many years of usage (the simpler the system - the more reliable it is).
Owners of window air conditioners often encounter other problems. Sometimes they are just plugged and long forgotten unless a problem is detected. With this, owners should be reminded of some troubles you might encounter with your unit and how important it is to take care of them for you not to encounter any of these:
- Dirty and even rusting coils and filters- cleaning the filters and vacuuming those coils when the unit is turned off will do the trick. Since these parts constantly encountered dirt and are the collectors of these materials, you must ensure that filters are replaced at least once a month. Ensuring that these parts are cleaned as regularly as possible will also ensure that your unit will function well and that your electric bill will not be a pain in your head.
- Leaking unit- this only suggest that perhaps your unit was not positioned properly. For proper drainage, make sure that the unit is tilted outwards.
- Fan has stopped blowing- this connotes that your fan may need replacement. Put some oil first on the blades while the unit is unplugged. When this still does not work then the unit may need a new motor.
Window air conditioners are becoming a common appliance in many homes. Before purchasing one, do some research in order to make a wise purchase?
We provide information and repair services various types of air conditioning systems including portable air conditioners as well.